Saturday 22 December 2012

Shura Lopez-Beale: "I Didn't Deserve to Lose You: An Open Letter to My Anti-Gay Parents"

For Shura Lopez-Beale, this is

"An Open Letter to My Anti-Gay Parents"



http://www.huffingtonpost.com/shura-lopezbeale/i-didnt-deserve-to-lose-you-an-open-letter-to-my-anti-gay-parents_b_1963070.html?utm_hp_ref=gay-voices


And what she writes, is relevant for anyone who is cast out of their family because the parents are stuck in ancient cognitive frames (thought boxes) where obedience and control are more important than love and growth.


Much love to any reader whose parents have done this to you.

Your parents did not deserve to have you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

As the Vulcans say: "I rejoice in our differences". Comments, questions and differing opinions are welcome.

Because of spam, comments are now moderated.