Monday 18 March 2013

SPAM:
"іt is crucial to be honorable wіth οneself."


I've been getting a lot of spam in my blogs lately,  lately, and some of it is fascinating. Like this one: 



4 notе your thе propeг to reject interѵention
toο, somе of the major comρlicatiоns, symptomѕ, and risκs thаt most ρatientѕ mightiness Ηave during theіг surgicаl process meter are or any other nuoc hοa
function, іt is crucial to be honorable wіth οneself.
Ӏn that respect is develoρment press for tightеr regulation, not lеast from the British Tіe of Purρoгtedly longed foг "designer" νaginas
and theгeby "Heighten sexual satisfaction."
Take a lοοk at my web-site - http://wiki.mfd-net.de

I'm tempted to click on the link to see what it's about. 
But I won't. 
Instead I give you this: 




And a reminder: It really is crucial to be honorable with oneself. How can we honor the dignity of others when we do not honor our own dignity?

No comments:

Post a Comment

As the Vulcans say: "I rejoice in our differences". Comments, questions and differing opinions are welcome.

Because of spam, comments are now moderated.