Tuesday 24 December 2013

Midwinter greetings!

I wish you well, with special greetings to those for whom this holiday season is something to be endured. I have been there, and I have never forgotten the years when I tried to make this a magical time for my kids whilst almost drowning in memories of lonely childhood Christmases.

Now the grief is only a memory, and I have grandchildren who give me a magical midwinter holiday.


The very first thing they do, when they arrive, is to decorate our windowsill. This year moon gazing hare is singing with an angel choir. Five years ago my elegant Murano bowl was an angel loo, where the angels went potty in between visits to the nisse rock ... I'll post a picture of that too, soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment

As the Vulcans say: "I rejoice in our differences". Comments, questions and differing opinions are welcome.

Because of spam, comments are now moderated.