Sunday 18 May 2014

What is #success to me?



What is success to me? I look at the four elements in Arianna Huffington's definition ...

1 well-being 
2 wisdom 
3 capacity to celebrate life 
4 our ability to give back

... and I think: Nice stuff if you can get it, but not exactly universal. 

I'm happy for everyone to whom this definition belongs, and it does not belong to me.

This belongs to me:  


TO ME, SUCCESS IS THE ABILITY TO ...
  • know that I was given a faulty compass and misleading map early in life 
  • redraw my own map 
  • learn how to trust my inner compass
  • be aware of what is happening in me and around me, give it my own words, evaluate and choose, and own who I am and what I do. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

As the Vulcans say: "I rejoice in our differences". Comments, questions and differing opinions are welcome.

Because of spam, comments are now moderated.