Sunday 21 December 2014

I AM NOT ALL



I am not ALL
I am not EVERYONE
I am not WE

This I tell myself every single day.

And I say this:

WE are not ME
WE are not ALL
SOME are not 
ALL
Not even MANY are 
ALL
And not MOST
Neither are they 
ALL

Have you found a life hack that fits you?
That fits you and someone you know?
That fits some?
That fits many?
That fits most?
That fits nearly everyone?

Then you have a choice:
You can act as if your life hack fits everyone.

Or you can,
even while describing your life hack,
know that every human is unknowable.

You can know that everyone is different.
And that actually is EVERYONE.
Everyone is an individual, 

with different strengths and weaknesses, different needs.
Some have invisible burdens, invisible wounds.

And a life hack that fits you ...
someone ...
many ...
most ...
or nearly all .
..

Does not fit 
ALL.

Do you know that?

Do you show that you know that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

As the Vulcans say: "I rejoice in our differences". Comments, questions and differing opinions are welcome.

Because of spam, comments are now moderated.