Friday 5 December 2014

"u still got it wrong"

This is a sequel to

Psychiatric Parallel Monologues

 

Link to the critique that is mentioned in my first tweet:

http://www.thementalelf.net/treatment-and-prevention/medicines/antipsychotics/understanding-psychosis-and-schizophrenia-a-critique-by-laws-langford-and-huda/




Dr Huda won again, and I'm letting him have the last tweet.

I'm posting this to illustrate how impossible it can be to have a dialogue about opinions with certain "experts by knowledge" in the mental help professions.

 

I wouldn't bother if it hadn't been for earlier experiences with mental help experts who had power over me and knew that I "got it wrong" when I did not agree with them.


As I see it, fact is fact, opinion is opinion, and when opinions differ, one can agree to disagree.

A screenshot of my opinion on the parable that Dr Huda insists that I got wrong, from "Psychiatric Parallell Monologues"

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

As the Vulcans say: "I rejoice in our differences". Comments, questions and differing opinions are welcome.

Because of spam, comments are now moderated.